Discovered as a slave on Tatooine™ by Qui-Gon Jinn™ and Obi-Wan Kenobi™, Anakin Skywalker had the potential to become one of the most powerful Jedi™ ever. Some even believed he was the prophesied Chosen One who would bring balance to the Force. Always pushing the limits of his Jedi training, seeking to excel and live up to his reputation, Skywalker’s passion often brought him into conflict with his mentor, Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Hot Toys is excited to officially introduce the all-new 1/6th scale collectible figure of Anakin Skywalker!
Based on the appearance of Anakin in the film, the meticulously made 1/6th scale collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with astonishing likeness and rolling eyeball function allowing positionable eye line, a skillfully tailored Jedi robe and tunic, an interchangeable mechno right arm, two LED light-up lightsabers, a Geonosian™ factory themed display stand, and a special designed commemorative packaging!
This Anakin Skywalker collectible figure is an amazing addition for any Star Wars fans!
The 1/6th scale Anakin Skywalker Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
– Newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeball function
– Movie-accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
– Detailed hair sculpture of Anakin Skywalker’s iconic hair style
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Approximately 31cm tall
– Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fist
– One (1) pair of relax hands
– One (1) pair of force using hands
– One (1) pair of lightsaber holding hands
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– Special package design with Star Wars: Attack of the Clones 20th Anniversary logo
– One (1) dark brown colored Jedi robe
– One (1) dark brown colored sleeveless leather-like textured robe
– One (1) brown colored tunic with belt
– One (1) brownish yellow colored under tunic
– One (1) dark brown colored belt
– One (1) pair of brown colored pants
– One (1) pair of dark brown colored boots
– One (1) Anakin’s LED-lighted blue lightsaber (USB power operated)
– One (1) blue lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
– One (1) LED-lighted green lightsaber (USB power operated)
– One (1) green lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
– Two (2) styles of lightsaber hilts
– One (1) interchangeable mechno right arm
– Two (2) droid factory themed diorama accessories
– Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate
What is the difference between Hot Toys First Batch Pre Order & Second Batch Pre Order?
- Hot Toys is a Hong Kong-based company, they release their latest product in Hong Kong 2-3 months earlier than in other countries, the customer who pre-orders the first batch from our store, we are guaranteed to ship it within one business day after the official release
- For customers who choose the second batch pre-order, the dispatch time will be 2-3 months later than the first batch release.
- To illustrate, say if a product is to be released on 06/07/2019. The first batch pre-order will be shipped one business day after the release, whereas the second batch pre-order will be shipped one month or later.
Is the first batch pre-order cost more than the in-stock collectible?
No, every collectible price will fluctuate for different factors. But we ensure you have a fixed cost upon your purchase. Meaning there would not be any additional charges regardless of the fluctuation of market price.